2015 Outdoor Soccer Registration for new members must be made in person at CANLAN SPORTSPLEX; continuing members may register during the current season by visiting the on court office in CANLAN Sportsplex.
All registration forms must be submitted along with OSA Player Books and/or a wallet sized photo. Below are the respected
Payments for the 2015 Outdoor Season must be made in (2) installments 1st installment must be made by March 29th, 2015 followed by the 2nd installment on May 1st, 2015.
Cheques Payable to: Futbol/Football Club Toronto
Credit Card Payments subject to $5.00 processing fee.
Fields for training will be located at either venues during week. Once registrations and league schedules have been provided we can best allocate training times and fields to each age group which will not conflict. Each age group will train (3) times per week plus a league game in North York Youth Soccer League or Canadian Academy of Futbol League both leagues sanctioned under North York Soccer Association. Futsal is a mandatory session for all age groups once a week plus (2) outdoor sessions, we will also work in Beach Soccer once per month:
Season commences May 20th, 2015 and/or when City Field Permits are officially opened.
- WED – CENTENNIAL PARK: Field “F” Centennial Park Blvd/Eglinton Avenue
- THURS – ESTHER LORRIE PARK: Westhumber Blvd/Kipling Avenue
- FRI – ESTHER LORRIE PARK: Westhumber Blvd/Kipling Avenue
- FRI – CANLAN SPORTSPLEX: 3360 Wolfedale Rd., Mississauga (FUTSAL TRAINING)
- SAT – CANLAN SPORTSPLEX: (FUTSAL TRAINING)
- SUN – CANLAN SPORTSPLEX (FUTSAL TRAINING)
- BEACH SOCCER – Will be scheduled (2) a month Centennial Park Diamond Beach/Woodbine Beach
Players U8 and under will be participating in a festival format and all other teams will be participating in league games:
FORMAT OF PLAY
U8: 5v5 (2×20 minute games) 15 game season
U9, U10: 7v7 (2×25 minute games) 15 game season
U11, U12: 9v9 (2×25 minute games) 15 game season
U13, U14: 9v9 (2×30 minute games) 15 game season
U15-U23: 11v11 (2×45 minute games) 15 game season
1. A paid registration fee shall be fully refunded in the event the FCT is unable to field a team or provide a suitable program alternative. No administrative fee shall be withheld in this case.
2. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player withdraws due to medical reasons prior to May 31st for the outdoor season (must provide doctor’s note).
3. A paid registration fee shall be partially refunded (pro-rated) if a player’s family is transferred to another city, province or country (proof of transfer required).
4. There will be no refund of registration fees once a player is registered and the season (futsal or outdoor) has commenced.
5. There will be no refund for a registration fee if a player is suspended or expelled from FCT under the club’s code of conduct.
6. Subsequent to accepting a place in the program there will be no refund at any point thereafter if a player or parent disagrees with the player’s coach, team or tier placement.
7. There will be no refund if a player withdraws due to medical reasons after the deadlines set out above with the exception of extenuating circumstances which must be presented to and approved by the Technical Director.