Welcome to the 2018 Outdoor House League Season. We thank all returning athletes and parents for continuing to believe in the game and Futsal Club Toronto and a special welcome to those new members to FCT. We will provide all athletes with a positive learning environment where they can have fun and at the same time develop their skills. We fully implement the Canadian Soccer Association’s Long Term Player Development Plan. We are members of the Peel Halton Soccer Association under the umbrella of The Ontario Soccer Association. As leaders in the game of futsal in Canada we will continue to promote the game of futsal as the ultimate developmental tool for soccer and strive to deliver the best futsal program in the country while incorporating soccer and beach soccer into our programs.
DATE: Monday, May 28th
TIME: 3:00pm – 8:30pm
LOCATION: United Soccer Centre (upstairs office) 3413 Wolfedale Road, Mississauga
If players are continuing from the 2017/2018 Indoor Season the same kits will be used for this calendar year.
Umbro Canada sizing is limited and smallest sizes available are YS.
|Age/Year of birth||
|U4 (2014)||Mixed||John Bud Clearly Field||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$150|
|U5 (2013)||Mixed||John Bud Clearly Field||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$150|
|U6 (2012)||Mixed||John Bud Clearly Field||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$150|
|U7 (2011)||Mixed||John Bud Clearly Field||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$150|
|U8 (2010)||Mixed||John Bud Clearly||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$180|
|U9 (2009)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clearly||6:30-7:30pm||Tuesday||12 Weeks||29-May||14-Aug||$180|
|U10 (2008)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clearly||6:30-7:30pm||Tuesday||12 Weeks||29-May||14-Aug||$180|
|U11 (2007)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clearly||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$180|
|U12 (2006)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clealry||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$180|
|U13 (2005)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clealry||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$180|
|U14 (2004)||Boys/Girls||John Bud Clearly||6:30-7:30pm||Thursday||12 Weeks||31-May||16-Aug||$180|
*Price subject to a nominal increase within 7 days of program start both sessions
John Bud Clearly Field: 450 Webb Drive, Mississauga ON
Training times subject to change due to registrations; no refund on programs all registrations final. Please refer to the refund policy available online. FCT reserves the right to change the location and or venue should the need arise. All information will be sent out via email.
- Registration: Registration for the 2018 Gators House League season will commence March 02, 2018.
- Equipment: Team jersey, short and socks. Shin guards are mandatory and any player that is not wearing them will not be able to participate during the practice and the game. Cleats are required for Outdoor Field activity.
- Spectators: Spectators must stay in the designated spectator area and must conduct themselves in a positive manner and respect all players, coaches, referees, volunteers and spectators.
- Zero Tolerance for Harassment or Abuse: FCT has a Zero Tolerance Policy for harassment or abuse to a player, coach, referee, volunteer and spectators. We promote a positive environment for everyone involved in the game. Please visit our website to find the Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Equal Playing Time Policy: FCT house league is all about having fun and engaging kids to play sports through the game of futsal. Coaches will provide a positive environment so that players can develop their skills build confidence, develop social skills and fall in love with the game. All Players are entitled to equal playing time. Our coaches will follow the equal playing time policy subject to practical considerations like player fitness, fatigue and any other factors.
- Player Uniform: FCT is tailored by Umbro. All players will receive as part of their registration fee, a Futsal Jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of player socks. It is club policy that all players be dressed in proper uniform and equipment for practice and games.
- Refunds: Once the first game has been played a refund will not be granted. All approved refunds minus a registration fee and uniform fee will be issued by cheque. Futsal Club Toronto reserves the right to alter the program and its venue location field, gymnasium and/or turf at anytime. Refund Policy is available under Club Documents and Policies link.
We encourage you to take the opportunity to visit our club house and our state of the art training grounds at United Soccer Centre in the heart of Mississauga. We would be glad to sit down with you to discuss our programs at FCT. Contact us at (647) 997-8376 or firstname.lastname@example.org