to abide by a Code of Conduct that embodies basic common sense principles,
demonstrates consideration of others, and projects a positive image to our young men and
Individuals and/or teams participating in Futsal Club Toronto events that fail to abide by
this code will be subject to ejection and disqualification from future FCT events. The
club and its officers have the right to dismiss or suspend a player at anytime if it is
deemed for the safety or reputation of the club. Thank you for your help in promoting
Players, coaches, spectators and parents are to conduct themselves in a manner that
honours the game and demonstrates respect to other players, coaches, officials and
spectators. In becoming a member of the futsal/soccer community an individual assumes
obligations and responsibilities to the game of futsal/soccer and its participants. The
essential elements in this Code of Conduct are HONESTY, INTEGRITY and
PROFESSIONALISM. Those who conduct themselves in a manner that reflects these
elements will bring credit to the sport of futsal/soccer, themselves, their team and their
organization. It is only through such conduct that our sport can earn and maintain a
positive image and make its full contribution to youth sports in Canada and around the
world. FCT supports the following behaviours for those participating or involved in any
way with FCT and youth futsal/soccer in general:
1. First offense of poor sportsmanship is a verbal warning or suspension.
2. Second offense of poor sportsmanship is dismissal from the game or practice or
3. Third offense of poor sportsmanship is dismissal from the next game or practice or
4. Fourth offense of poor sportsmanship is dismissal from the team.
5. Missing practice without prior agreement from the head coach will result in no
participation in next game.
6. Continued missing practice without prior agreement from head coach will result in
expulsion from the team.
7. Players that do not attend practices routinely due to influences from other sports
obligations must discuss with head coach prior to start of season. FCT coaches,
players and community want to see committed futsal players in our program.